Filippenko Nikolay Grigoryevich
Place of work: Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Irkutsk State University of Railway Transport”, Irkutsk, Russia
Academic degree: Candidate of technical sciences
Academic status Associate professor
Post: Associate Professor of the Department of Automation of Production Processes
Specialty from nomenclature of scientific specialties (Code of Higher Attestation Commission): 05.13.06 β Automation and control of technological processes and production (transport)
Scientific major: Automation of technological processes, technologies for the operation and repair of vehicles.
- Filippenko N. G. Methodology for an automated study of the impact of high-frequency electrothermy on polypolar polymers used in transport // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. β. 2 (66). P. 52-60. β DOI 10.26731/1813-9108.2020.2(66).52-60. β EDN VAVUFI.
- Filippenko N. G. Volume temperature control at automated high-frequency processing of polymer and composite materials Siberian Journal of Science and Technology. 2020. V. 21. β. 2. S. 155-162.
- Filippenko N. G. Analysis of failures of bearings of axle box unit with polyamide cages and prospects of increasing their service life IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 760(1):012010. β DOI:10.1088/1757-899X/760/1/012010.
- Patent β 2731272 C1 Russian Federation, IPC G01N 33/44, G01N 15/00. Automated system for the study of polymer and composite materials: No. 2019145244: Appl. 12/25/2019: publ. 09/01/2020 / N. G. Filippenko, A. V. Livshits, D. V. Butorin [and others]; applicant Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Irkutsk State University of Railway Transport” (FGBOU VO IrGUPS). β EDN NHZVIK.
- High-frequency electrothermy of polymers and composites: technological processes and their automated control / N. G. Filippenko, A. V. Livshits, S. K. Kargapoltsev [and others].Β β Irkutsk: Irkutsk State University of Railway Transport, 2019. 272 p.Β β EDN NAMHDH.